- Apie įmonę
Credit Risk Analyst for Risk Tribe
Would you like to apply your analytical skills to deliver services and solutions for Group Risk Management organisation?
The recently established Risk Tribe in Group Risk Management enables us to work in a truly agile organisation. This means that we work closely together in a number of individual cross-functional squads to enable end-to-end delivery of products and services – from design and development through testing and final release.
As a Credit Risk Analyst, you will be joining one of cross-functional squads within the Risk Tribe, and thereby engaging in projects to support bank-wide credit risk management activities.
A key element to your success is being able to communicate insights based on large data sets. There are high demands for understanding data from different sources and connecting information in the right way. You will get an opportunity to work with the latest BI tools as well as grow both on a professional and personal level in international environment.
Besides being part of the squad, you will also belong to Credit Risk Analysts chapter that unites like-minded specialists who share experience across a broad range of credit risk areas within the bank.
• Proven track record in combining business knowledge and analytical skills to solve real-world challenges
• Have experience with SQL and relational databases, and data analysis tools such as Alteryx, SAS, Power BI, or Tableau
• Academic background in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, or similar
• You are motivated, ambitious and have a strong sense of taking responsibility
• You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
• Produce forward-looking analyses, interactive dashboards, presentations and reports for different management levels and regulatory matter
• Interpret credit data, develop insights and engage in close dialogue with stakeholders to communicate analytical insights and conclusions
• Engage in development of debt collection strategies and tools to ensure smooth debt recovery processes and customer experience
• Identify areas that would benefit from automated solutions and self-service BI tools to foster data-driven culture within the organisation
• Work closely with colleagues within the Risk Tribe leveraging on their skills and knowledge as well as sharing your own
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.