- Apie įmonę
Baltic Assist is one of the fastest-growing international outsourcing companies in Baltics. We are outsourcing top-level employees to "hottest" startups and innovative large enterprises from Scandinavian countries, USA and UK.
Here in Baltic Assist we genuinely believe that Lithuanians are really high-level and results-driven employees. Therefore, we seek to open up opportunities to be employed in innovative and well-known international companies.
Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation and Meritocracy support Company’s growth and ability to deliver high quality service to our Clients.
Are you a junior accountant who enjoys working in a team, who gets motivated by a fast-paced environment and seeks to develop within an international organization?
Our Company provides financial services to Scandinavian clients. We are searching for a passionate junior accountant with a “can-do spirit” to the office located in Vilnius. You will be responsible for handling the day-to-day accounting responsibilities and developing a financial model to support the wider business in achieving strategic company objectives. It is an exciting role with great responsibility.
- Responsible for primary bookkeeping (record of invoices, bank transactions, payments);
- Collect, analyse financial and administrative data from different sources and put in the system to ensure that accounting information is complete, accurate and timely processed;
- Perform reconciliations of banks, accounts payable and receivable;
- Prepare periodic reports in time;
- Liaise with the client on simple accounting matters;
- Assist accountants on delivered tasks.
- Have a basic knowledge of accounting and its principles;
- Analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Bachelor Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Business administration/Finance or similar (might be last year student);
- Excellent English skills (verbal & written);
- Ability to work in a team;
- Independent thinking and ability to search for.
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to work with international companies;
- Personal and professional development;
- Great opportunity to climb career ladders;
- Dedicated mentor
- Dynamic and modern office environment;
- Business trips combining sightseeing and training;
- Remote work opportunity.
- Flexible working schedule;
- Office Benefits: Rooftop terrace for morning coffee with a view. Secured bike lock room and shower rooms;
- Office Perks: Office library, PlayStation, table football, game nights and more.