- Apie įmonę
As IFMS Engineer your responsibilities would be:
- Monitor and perform the analysis of the consumed energy resources (water, electricity, heat, compressed air, vacuum, etc), consult on the issues of energy saving and providing solutions for efficient equipment operation and process optimization based on established requirements, environmental impact and cost savings.
- BMS (Building Management System) control and maintenance support for the service provider (programing works through 3rd party contractors, efficient equipment control parameters set up and etc.). Organize activities related but not limited to BMS system maintenance, repair, adjustments and tests. Reports creation according to customer needs.
- Prepare regular utilities budget forecasts, reports and action plans. Plan utilities budget according to production plans, projects impacts and consumer requirements.
- Coordinate and ensure timely, high quality and consumer centric FM services. Demonstrate good collaboration and leadership skills while working with other departments and external service providers of FM services.
- Perform revisions and optimizations of preventive maintenance specifications.
- Support other functions in respect to technical aspects of buildings and utilities. Develop and recommend effective design for utilities processes and systems. Estimate cost of utilities consumption for new projects.
- Lead the energy and water improvement projects program for IFMS utilities equipment, production energy and water consumers (Initiation, assessment, planning, implementation management and completion).
Who we’re looking for
- Engineering Degree preferably in Energy management field;
- Technical knowledge of the operation of buildings and their processes;
- Knowledge of BMS (Building Management System) control principles;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with building utilities systems or similar work experience;
- Project management skills;
- Fluent in English;
- PC skills (MS Office package) as well as AutoCAD knowledge would be an advantage;
- Willingness to work, ability to work in team and flexibility as well as good planning and organizational skills.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of millions of smokers.
What else can we offer?
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances;
- Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide;
- Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement;
- Yearly paid vacation premium;
- Employer contribution to Private Pension Fund;
- Private full scope medical insurance;
- Allowances and additional paid vacation days;
- Various recognition programs.