- Apie įmonę
For the controlling team, that currently consists of four employees we are looking for a group controller, who will be based in Kaunas and responsible for:
• Support monthly, quarter and year-end close process,
• Preparation of quarterly financial statements,
• Assistance in reporting process for different business units,
• Preparation of reports to senior executives, stakeholders and board members,
• Involvement in various business control related projects,
• Ad hoc analyses in Excel and consolidation system Cognos Controller,
• Support in the day-to-day jobs within financial controlling.
The controller position offers an excellent opportunity to develop your career within corporate finance. You will become part of a small, international team set in a fast-paced and inspiring work environment, who will provide you with a steep learning curve, and you will be exposed to a large group of stakeholders providing you with valuable experiences, and an opportunity to establish a strong platform, for future career development.
The position might involve some short-term travels to the Nordic countries (when conditions allows).
• Higher education degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration,
• Preferable 3-4 years of experience from a consulting/audit or central controlling function in other corporation,
• Structured and proactive team player with an analytical working style and an eye for the details,
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills,
• Have an understanding of and interest in the IT systems used in a finance function,
• Ambitious, curious and self-driven individual who thrives in taking responsibility, who can structure and prioritize own tasks,
• Focused on delivering high quality work, not afraid of challenging existing processes in order to ensure continuous improvement,
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in both spoken and written English.