- Apie įmonę
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to join our Abuse Prevention Desk team. As a team, our goal is timely abuse report resolution and making our infrastructure a safer place on the internet.
The position covers the primary responsibilities:
- Research, identify and investigate requests that have potential fraud/abuse customer’s activities (e.g. SPAM, copyrights violations, malware, scamming, phishing, etc.), take action in accordance with the company’s Terms of Services and policies;
- Act as a liaison with the RIRs, country and international law enforcement agencies, and all other relevant regulatory oversight agencies;
- Prepare reports regarding customer’s fraudulent and abuse activities;
- Determine and recommend an appropriate course of action for fraud detection, minimization and prevention;
- Develop, manage and improve abuse management process, software and internal policies;
- Work cross-functionally with our other departments and teams regarding customer’s account suspensions, closures, and other risk matters.
Required Qualifications And Skills:
- In-depth understanding of IP addressing, Global IP routing, Network Security, and other components of global Internet behavior;
- Experience in fraud and abuse management and investigations;
- Ability to analyze, summarize, and communicate findings and issues drawn from facts, and apply complex legal and regulatory requirements in a highly effective manner;
- Highly skilled in English verbal and written communication;
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and processes;
- Analytical mind with creative problem-solving abilities and results-oriented approach;
- Strong work ethic with high energy and willingness to learn on the job.
Why Source Bridge?
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely;
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Additional vacation days;
- Challenging and exciting projects;
- Opportunity for continues learning;
- An environment where you can be who you are.