- Apie įmonę
Get ready to:
• Be responsible for laser workstation construction process from drawing to installation at customer facilities.
• Participate on international projects and verify tasks related with laser workstations.
• Evaluate customer needs, test it, and apply on laser workstation.
• Ensure laser and optical part smooth operations on laser workstation.
• Construct, test and deliver laser system optical part based on drawing and instructions.
• Technical customer support and assistance of laser workstation use.
We expect that you'll bring:
• Working experience in laser or optics field.
• Experience in design and ability to use design tools. Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks systems is an advantage.
• Good knowledge of project management and coordination.
• The ability to multitask, be organized and detail oriented.
• Proactive approach and a strong sense of personal responsibility.
• Good communication skills.
• Education in engineering or physics.
• Fluent in English.
What we offer in return:
• Monthly salary from 1500EUR to 2500EUR (bruto). The final agreed salary will depend on your experience and competence.
• In addition, quarterly bonuses depended on team and your personal achieved goals.
• High-technology and lasers that you can be passionate about. We are ready to share our knowledge about femtosecond laser technology and solutions with you. Just be eager to learn!
• International environment and challenges in interesting projects.
• The chance to develop yourself and your career in high-technologies – we have big ambitions.
• Extra benefits such as health and accident insurance, flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely, atmosphere of learning and development with youngsters’ spirit is guaranteed.
Are you ready for challenges and adventures in high-technology world with us? Do not postpone for later, apply now!
Selected candidates will be contacted only.