- Apie įmonę
ANTENNA DESIGN ENGINEER
Yukon AOW is a globally renowned company, operating in the field of civilian use electro-optical observational devices. Company is widely known under the brands Pulsar and Yukon, market leaders in innovative solutions. We design, develop, produce and fully support thermal imaging devices, digital night vision devices, and daytime optics. Our company uses many modern technologies and directions such as Embedded Linux, FPGA, IoT, digital image processing, neural networks.
Available vacancy in R&D department at our Vilnius office
- development of topologies for printed and volumetric antennas, optimization of existing models and testing their range of modifications.
- analysis of current work and presentation of new solutions.
- calculation of electrodynamic characteristics, simulation of directional diagram.
- accompanying production of antennas.
- control of antenna parameters.
- participation in pairing antennas with modules.
- participation in the preparation of reporting documentation.
- Salary starts from 3000 to 4700 € before taxes.
- Bonus payments
- According to target indicators upon completion of one year of employment
- Training compensation
- Opportunities to acquire most up-to-date knowledge to increase your skills and competencies.
- Friendly international team
- Participation in various internal projects
- Participation in various social-cultural programs and entertainment events organized by the company.
- theoretical basics of electromagnetism and radio engineering.
- experience with CAD for 3D modelling of electromagnetic and physical processes: Ansys Workbench, HFSS, CST Studio, etc.
- experience in the manufacture and measurement of microwave antennas.
- ability to present the results of work correctly and succinctly in the form of reports/models/topologies/design documentation.
- desire to learn and improve.
- experience in electronics development would be an asset.
- English level sufficient for an unimpeded study of literary sources.
- Russian language.