- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a colleague who enjoys being helpful, flexible, and initiative at work. The ideal candidate will be someone who feels comfortable working alone but understands the importance of teamwork and work well as a valuable member of a team of Northern Horizon.
Great opportunity for those who are looking for work and personal life balance: part-time job during May-August and a full-time job from September 2021.
We will entrust you the overall responsibility of the smooth administration processes for Northern Horizon Group companies, support to the Management and Employees including but not limited to Northern Horizon offices administration, overall company documents management, events, business travels arrangements, and coordination.
The Administrative Assistant will report to the Group HR & Administration Manager. The position will include direct professional assistance and support for the back-office functions of Northern Horizon as well as managers and colleagues in Vilnius and other Northern Horizon locations (Helsinki, Tallinn, Stockholm, Berlin, and Copenhagen).
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Ensure smooth document management process for the Group of companies, including preparation, arranging signatures, filing, sharing, reporting, archiving, and updating related databases, files, and portals.
• Ensure smooth Vilnius office administration and manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and office property owner.
• Be actively engaged and provide organizational support to the management and employees during company events, board meetings, and other corporate occasions and activities.
• Assist in the coordination of external (conferences, seminars, etc.), internal (team building, workshops, training, etc.) events, and business trips.
• Manage visitors’ schedule, logistics, and support Executives in large-scale meetings and events, including securing meeting rooms and venues.
• Assist Executives in the coordination of daily administrative, management, and business activities upon request.
In order to succeed in this role, we expect you to:
• Possess a degree from an accredited university.
• Have 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (Administrative Assistant, Office Administrator, Executive Assistant, and similar).
• Have excellent communication skills in Lithuanian and English languages (written and verbal).
• Hands-on approach and willingness to be helpful and supportive to others.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to complete assignments independently and take ownership of the process, with attention to detail.
• Have very good time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
For the colleague, described above, we are ready to offer:
• An international, professional, dynamic, and friendly working environment, with ~20 colleagues in the Vilnius office and ~40 in the other Northern Horizon offices.
• Flexibility and remote work opportunities.
• Competitive remuneration: monthly salary from 1400 EUR gross (700 EUR gross for 1/2 time job).
• Professional growth and development opportunities based on your great qualities and competence areas and business needs of the Group of companies.
• Part-time job during May-August and full-time job from September 2021.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 May 2021.
Please read and get acquainted with our data policy by clicking the link below: