- Apie įmonę
Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation and Meritocracy support the Company’s growth and ability to deliver high-quality service to our Clients.
Are you an accountant assistant who enjoys working in a team, who gets motivated by a fast-paced environment and seeks to develop within an international organization?
Our Company provides financial services to Scandinavian clients. We are searching for a passionate junior accountant with a “can-do spirit” to the office located in Vilnius. You will be responsible for handling the day-to-day accounting
ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT (full time)
- Responsible for primary bookkeeping (record of invoices, bank transactions, payments);
- Collect, analyse financial and administrative data from different sources and put in the system to ensure that accounting information is complete, accurate and timely processed;
- Perform reconciliations of banks, accounts payable and receivable;
- Prepare periodic reports in time;
- Liaise with the client on simple accounting matters;
- Assist accountants on delivered tasks.
- Have a basic knowledge of accounting and its principles;
- Analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Experience in Lithuanian companies;
- Bachelor Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Business administration/Finance or similar (might be last year student);
- Excellent English skills (verbal & written);
- Ability to work in a team;
- Attentiveness to details.
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to work with international companies;
- Personal and professional development;
- Great opportunity to climb career ladders;
- Dedicated mentor;
- Dynamic and modern office environment;
- Business trips combining sightseeing and training;
- Remote work opportunity.