- Apie įmonę
Junior Full Stack Engineer (Analytics and Business Intelligence)
Join the new Analytics and BI teams at Revel! Our mission - to help Revel customers thrive by providing actionable insights and convenient access to operationally critical analytics. This is a greenfield project with lots of opportunities. As a junior full stack engineer you will have exposure to all aspects of this mission.
- Quality in everything we do. We ensure quality with a range of tools and techniques. These include code reviews, peer programming, CI pipelines and tests. We write robust automated tests for every piece of code we craft using appropriate combinations of unit, integration, performance tests, etc. We release code using automated pipelines that support continuous delivery. We are always working to evolve these processes.
- Be the change you want to see. As part of the teams leading the change in Revel, you will continuously get a chance to innovate on the codebase and make a difference in the engineering department by evolving the way we work.
- Continuous personal growth. Be challenged and motivated by Revel’s talented, yet friendly engineers who will push you to new levels of professionalism. You’ll have access to both technical and leadership career opportunities across Revel’s expansive suite of products. The next challenge is always just around the corner.
- Communicate boldly. We enter conversations with clearly and strongly stated opinions, but eagerly listen and learn from our teammates. Your voice will be heard in our self organizing, team led structure.
- Agile as a mindset. Scrum as a framework. We promote an agile mindset by using the scrum framework to let teams self organize and own their work. We always adapt each to our team and project.
- Work as a team. We foster and develop new hires at all levels of experience, thereby accelerating their onboarding and helping launch their careers at Revel.
As a junior full stack engineer, with us, you will:
- Write clean, high performance and high-quality code
- Participate in the design and implementation of solutions within your team
We expect, that you:
- Have at least 1 year of experience crafting high quality solutions in a professional environment
- Are fluent in English as we have colleagues from around the world
- Are a holder of a relevant university degree or have additional previous work experience
- Are hungry to learn from our talented yet friendly engineers
As a junior engineer you probably don’t have experience with all of the technologies that we are using. Take this more as a list of what you’re likely to learn! Most services at Revel use the following technologies:
- Python (Django, Flask)
- Testing tools/frameworks (Cypress, Postman, k6, pytest, jest)
- Gitlab, Terraform
Our team will likely use the following tools in building out new analytics & BI services:
Python (Pandas, TensorFlow, etc.), R
Domo, Tableau, ggplot (or similar library)
AWS Data Analytics services
Kinesis, Lambda, Glue, Athena, Redshift
Salary ranges from 1500.00 to 2500.00 € gross
Revel Systems powers the ambitions of thousands of restaurants and retailers across the US and Europe with a robust cloud-based point of sale (PoS) and enterprise management system. Analytics and BI engineers at Revel are building a modern data pipeline that drives intuitive analytics and surfaces powerful insights. Founded in 2010 with major offices in Atlanta, Vilnius, and San Francisco, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
By applying for a job position and submitting your personal data, you confirm that you have read and accept Revel Systems’ Applicant Privacy Notice: