- Apie įmonę
Insurance Systems Consultant
We are looking for Insurance Systems Consultant to bet part of our local and international projects in Insurance Industry.
- We are living the culture of ownership by facing exciting challenges in international projects
- As owners we participate in stock purchase plan and annual profit sharing program
- We work and play hard during various team buildings, knowledge sharing events, social & volunteering activities
- Here in CGI we enjoy flexible working hours and we are taking care of our own health by utilizing insurance package and consulting our own psychologist
- By joining our team you will have the opportunity to participate in members referral program and get the referral bonus
As Tia Consultant, you will:
- Learn standard and find out of the box ways to turn business needs into system behavior
- Guide Insurance business users and team members in making successful decisions
- Continuously grow your personal competences in exciting and collaborative team implementing and maintaining systems
- Have a joy of sharing your wide knowledge across our international team
What we expect
- Experience with Tia project implementations (at least 2 years)
- Understanding in project delivery methodologies (e.g. Agile)
- Experience in implementing applications, preferably within enterprise systems
- Fluent in English
- Analytical thinking and communication skills
- Experience leading a team within a project
- Project management, business analysis, development or insurance certificates
- Other foreign languages
If this sounds interesting and you are ready to meet new challenges, hit apply!
CGI is one of top 5 largest global IT companies and is spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow! As CGI Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 78,000 members strong.