- Apie įmonę
IT PROJECT MANAGER (B2B)
“TGLab” - a modern and creative IT company uniting technology and results-driven professionals who strive to deliver world-class products to their customers.
We ship mission-critical Betting & Gambling software for market leaders & start-ups in USA, UK, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and many more.
As a project manager, you will lead a development team and be responsible for projects and product delivery to our B2B customers for whom you will be the main point of contact at TGLab.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Work experience as a part of a development team and software development life cycle understanding
- Excellent leadership, people, communication and process management skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects including plans, milestones, and timelines;
- Strong, high-energy personality and ability to drive cross-department projects to completion;
- Fluent command of spoken and written English.
Things we consider as a big advantage:
- Technical background and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Account management experience;
- Experience and understanding of B2B business;
Working with us implies:
- Competitive base salary and other benefits, including health insurance, employee referral program and additional training;
- Memorable company parties and social activities like team buildings and monthly birthday celebrations;
- New modern, bright, and comfortable office space in the center of Vilnius, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers;
- Free parking for your car or motorcycle and showers if you prefer to cycle to work;
- Opportunities to build valuable skills, work with unique and interesting projects for the sports industry, express and implement your ideas and grow your career!