- Apie įmonę
We are looking for:
An experienced, great with people, result-driven IT project Manager. Are you ready to boost your career and put your skills to a great use?
What we expect:
- At least 2 years experience of IT related projects management;
- Experience using Agile/Scrum methodology;
Active negotiation skills and accountability;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Ability to multitask and switch gears quickly and juggle multiple concurrent projects;
- Act as an example to others for continuous improvement through a focus on personal and professional growth and development.
What you will do:
- Maintain the project schedule, create status reports;
- Manage resources, including the team, equipment, etc.;
- Assign tasks and work closely with both technical and non-technical/creative people;
- Use IT project management tools to track progress and performance;
- Lead regular meetings with the team.
What we offer:
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long);
- The annual budget for learning with access to external mentors, learning materials, and international conferences;
- Time for self-training during work hours;
- Gym Subscription monthly budget;
- New Apple MacBook;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Team buildings;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee.