- Apie įmonę
We are looking for:
A results-driven DIGITAL CAMPAIGN MANAGER who will manage million-dollar budget advertising campaigns in major international markets. As a media buyer, you will set goals, launch, analyze and improve paid advertising campaigns. The best part is that everything is in-house and you’ll have no external clients!
If you are a senior-level digital marketing specialist, this is a position for you.
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of paid advertising experience (Google, Youtube, Facebook, etc);
- A strong desire to work with large budgets:
- Experience with data analytics tools (Google Analytics and others);
- Excellent English and Lithuanian skills (speaking and writing);
- Experience in eCommerce would be a plus.
What you will do:
- Work with PMs to define, prioritize on how to advertise our products in the most profitable way;
- Plan, manage, and execute digital media buys across a variety of ad platforms for multiple markets and products simultaneously;
- Continuously monitor campaign performance and ROAS, while suggesting and executing ongoing optimization strategies to hit and exceed assigned KPIs;
- Leverage Google Analytics and other tools to review traffic performance and provide ongoing optimization suggestions;
Manage budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver the most efficient results;
- Constantly learn and experiment with new effective bidding, ad placement, and management techniques.
- Multitask and switch gears quickly and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long);
- Budget for learning with access to external mentors, learning materials, and international conferences;
- Time for self-training during work hours;
- Gym Subscription monthly budget;
- New Apple MacBook;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Team buildings;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee.