- Apie įmonę
Deep Media Technologies is one of the fastest growing digital media agencies in Germany acting internationally. As a next-generation independent digital media service provider, we combine digital marketing with innovative deep learning technologies. Our proprietary platform enables highly customised steering across media channels – from Google to Facebook or Display and beyond. We are e-privacy certified and a partner agency of Google, Facebook and TikTok. We put our tools into action by making more and more automated media decisions, based on detailed data. This leads to demonstrably better results.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in Vilnius. You will be managing awareness and performance driven online advertising campaigns for our clients.
You will be responsible for cross-media campaign control using our self-developed platform. You plan digital media strategies across various marketing channels and optimise them continuously. Together with the team, you are responsible for the delivery and success of your client’s digital marketing activities.
What you will do
- Participate in how the big names such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok contribute to advertising
- Setup, manage and optimise digital campaigns (technical setup, execution and optimisation, reporting and invoicing
- Overall leadership and ownership of campaigns and projects
- Work closely with the team and clients to ensure high campaign performance
- Smart, motivated and eager to learn
- Teamwork skills and result-oriented
- Interest in Digital Advertising
- Attention to details
- Strong Excel skills
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Awesome and at the same time professional, inspiring and international team in Lithuania and Germany
- Opportunity to grow and take on interesting responsibilities
- Work for top advertisers in the German and international market within different verticals such as FMCG, Fashion, Insurance, Finance and many more
- Modern office in the city of Vilnius
- Monthly salary range for this position 1000 - 2000 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
- Travels to Hamburg Office (if COVID allows travelling)
- Virtual and physical team events
- Training on-the-job, regular seminars and lectures
- Flexible working hours with remote and “work-anywhere” possibility
- Various food and beverages and many more
Please send us your application in English.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.