- Apie įmonę
Do you want to build a more sustainable future together? Are you eager to find new ways to support companies in carbon neutrality? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset to push new ideas forward and find ways to create more value to the customers?
We are looking for Sustainable Partnership Manager to support our customers' growing sustainability needs in Baltics. As a new Carbon Neutral solutions team within the Marketing & Services business unit, we are responsible for the acceleration of sustainable solution and partnership growth. Together with our sales, we are identifying customer needs, creating solutions that help our customers to reach carbon neutrality and growing sustainable solution business at Marketing & Services.
Your part in Neste journey
In this role, you will support our growth ambitions in creating value with sustainability to our B2B customers in Baltic countries. You scale up our partnerships together with our sales teams and support our customers in the shift from fossil to renewable fuels.
This is a “hands on” -role where you get to:
• Drive sustainable partnerships in Baltics together with our sales teams
• Bring value to our sustainable partners with co-branding and communication
• Identify and solve customers' sustainability needs that have business potential
• Participate in solution development projects, having varying responsibilities according to the case in question
• Work as part of a team of sustainability and service design professionals
Keys to success in this role
• We hope to build a diverse team that is formed from strong professionals. We believe that these things could be some of your strong points:
• Passion and understanding for sustainability and co-creation with customers
• Entrepreneurial mindset and eagerness to build something new from the scratch
• Persistence and ability to communicate clearly solutions for customer’s pain points
• Ability to lead and influence in global across organizational structure with cultural awareness, passionate, performance-driven and customer-oriented attitude
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
• You have relevant experience from transportation, industrial or retail sectors
• Previous experience in the field of sustainability is not necessary but beneficial
• You have worked in sales, marketing, sustainability or in other commercial roles
• Relevant studies (B.Sc) in Business, Sustainability or Economics
• Working language is English (within Neste)
We also value
• Russian and/or Baltic languages are highly appreciated
• Good self leadership skills
• Project leadership skills
• Basic understanding of emission calculation methodologies
• Knowledge on climate strategy
Your location can be in Vilnius (Lithuania), Riga (Latvia) or Tallinn (Estonia). You should also have the ability to travel in Baltic countries. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Heidi Peltonen, firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 (0)50 4584234 on Monday 14th June at 11-12 and Wednesday 23rd June at 10-11.
Please submit your application by 24th of June 2021, with application letter, CV and salary request.
The recruitment process will include interviews and aptitude testing and the person selected for the position has to pass a health examination.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste's strategy is called ‘'Faster, Bolder and Together'. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before - together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.