- Apie įmonę
- Lead the daily needs of the team and act as a reference point
- Liaise with Developers and Product Managers to understand requirements and propose solutions that meet such requirements
- Manage the roadmap
- Decide on urgent issues and priorities
- Work with UX designers to design an effective user experience
- Engage with Dev team
- Perform high-level UAT to verify that the solution is in line with the vision
- Handle Jira Grooming
- Digital banking experience
- A good understanding of software development, preferably including mobile
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties.
- UI / UX Experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects within respective project time frames
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- Knwledge of JIRA and other related tools
- Knowledge of Scrum, Agile methodologies
- Product Owner, Scrum Master Certifications are a plus
You will form part of the IT arm of the Group and join a team of 45 multinational IT specialists. Also, besides the development team, you will work closely with support, management teams and closely collaborate with Alan Cuschieri.
Culture and daily work:
There is no strict hierarchy, there are no limitations on technologies, projects or teams, therefore flexibility is highly appreciated in Moneybase. Depending on personal style, people have flexible working hours and can choose their technical setup.
Company Offers you:
Challenging and interesting work in an international and strong team; Flexible working hours; Ability to work in Vilnius city center with parking plot, Malta and other offices all around the world or fully remotely; Opportunity to work with new, emerging application; Health insurance; Performance bonuses; Trips to Malta.