- Apie įmonę
We are on the lookout for an amazing customer support analyst who would like to join Baltic Assist!
Our client company is growing rapidly and are therefore looking to expand their support team. Company conducts some of the most advanced employee engagement and customer satisfaction surveys in the world.
Offer is for a terminated employment contract until end of October or November 2021.
•Monitoring and providing support during surveying;
•Responding to inquiries in a timely, kind, and accurate manner;
•Keeping the best interest of the customers in mind;
•Escalating issues to team leader or manager;
•Providing assistance to other team members when needed.
- Being patient and extremely responsible;
- Having excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work;
- Being fluent in spoken and written English;
- Intellectual curiosity and inquisitiveness;
- Ability to work in a quick and multi-cultural environment;
- Shift work:
- Work week shifts: 06:00-15:00, 10:00-19:00 and 16:00-00:00
- Weekend shifts: 08:00-13:00 and 17:00-22:00
- Competitive salary;
- Business trips combining sightseeing and training;
- Flexible working hours - schedule your working hours as you want;
- Flexible working place - opportunity to combine work either from the office and home or even from a beach somewhere in the Bahamas;
- Amazing Office Perks: daily office snacks, coffee, tea, painkillers after hangover, monthly karaoke and games parties, PlayStation room, table football and more;
- Rooftop terrace - you can have a morning coffee with a fantastic Vilnius view from our rooftop. Also, we have rooftop sports sessions.
- Secured bike lock room and modern shower rooms, scooter rental post;
- Great team to work with.