- Apie įmonę
The HELLA Supply Chain Management is part of the global Logistics network. The Supply Chain Analyst creates, visualizes and presents data analyzes for complex data scopes and various stakeholders. Out of these analyzes, recommendations for actions are given. All actions lead to continuous improvement and standardization of the reporting landscape.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and decision-makers to identify reporting needs to develop and present meaningful reports and analyzes to support the decision-making processes throughout the organization;
- Translate business needs to purposeful and value-adding reporting concepts;
- Collect, clean, and transform data from internal and external sources (SAP, DW, etc);
Conduct plausibility checks and estimation of data results to derive measures and optimization activities;
- Develop and optimize an automated information architecture - from the data source to the front-end;
- Continuously evaluate and improve existing DW solutions in cooperation with HELLA IT-experts.
- A successfully completed degree in Information Management, Logistics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or Mechanical/ Electrical engineering;
- At least 2 years of professional experience;
- Profound knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse- architecture, as well as experience in data modeling and required standard tools;
- Deep user skills for MS Office including VBA programming;
- Knowledge of the MM, WM, and PP SAP modules or similar ERP system as well as of programming (SQL, SAS, Java, R) and usage of visualization-tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) advantageous;
- Strong problem-solving skills with knowledge of statistical techniques, as well as a purposeful and structured work approach with the ability to assert yourself well and a hands-on mentality, a highly committed and proactive attitude;
- Your strengths are distinctive analytical skills, a high affinity for numbers and logical thinking, while you value working in detail as much as working in a team and developing new ideas;
The proficiency to speak English fluently.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Professional and personal development opportunities, career prospects in a rapidly growing international company;
- Professional and friendly team, great attention to internal communication;
- A modern, ergonomic work environment that meets the highest safety standards;
- Modernly equipped dining and relaxation areas, discount for fresh and healthy food in the company's canteen, 24/7 snacks station, fragrant coffee and tea;
- Extensive motivational package (German and English language courses, company events, sports activities, vaccinations, discounts offered by partners, etc.);
- Free public transport from Kaunas city to UAB HELLA Lithuania (transport schedule is adjusted to administration and shift working hours).
Information regarding Base Salary
- From 2300 to 2700 EUR (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience. Salary is reviewed at least once per year. Also, you will be entitled to the annual bonus, that depends on your results.
Please send your CV in English language.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2454.99 – 3305.78
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.22
€ 1350 – 1700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.10
€ 5000 – 7500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.21