- Apie įmonę
The HELLA Supply Chain Management is part of the global Logistics network. The Supply Chain Planner is working in a global environment and supports the plants and headquarter with data analyzes to identify optimization initiatives. Out of these analyzes, recommendations for actions are given. All actions lead to continuous improvement and standardization of the Supply Chain landscape.
- End to End Supply Chain planning activities to secure mid- and long-term material availability;
- Define and guarantee economical order quantities and establish according planning rules. Check incoming order confirmations, clarify differences in agreement with internal posts and supplier as well as trigger orders and deadline inquiries;
- Close collaboration with plants and internal stakeholders to create ad-hoc analyzes and create standards to support the decision-making processes throughout the organization;
- Collect, clean, and transform data from internal and external sources (SAP, DW, Excel, etc);
Conduct plausibility checks and estimation of data results to derive measures and optimization activities;
- Support the Head of Supply Chain Management in developing processes, tools and best practices to drive global standardization and supply chain excellence;
- Build a strong network and trustful relationships within the Global Logistics and Supply Chain Organization and drive new initiatives to establish supply chain excellence.
- A successfully completed degree in Engineering, Business, Logistics or similar, paired with a passion for Supply Chain Management;
- At least 2 years of professional experience;
- Knowledge in Capacity Planning, Sales and Operations Planning (SAP MM, WM and PP modules);
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills paired with a strong analytical mindset;
- Your strengths are distinctive analytical skills, a high affinity for numbers and logical thinking, while you value working in detail as much as working in a team and developing new ideas;
- The proficiency to speak English fluently.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Professional and personal development opportunities, career prospects in a rapidly growing international company;
- Professional and friendly team, great attention to internal communication;
- A modern, ergonomic work environment that meets the highest safety standards;
- Modernly equipped dining and relaxation areas, discount for fresh and healthy food in the company's canteen, 24/7 snacks station, fragrant coffee and tea;
- Extensive motivational package (German and English language courses, company events, sports activities, vaccinations, discounts offered by partners, etc.);
- Free public transport from Kaunas city to UAB HELLA Lithuania (transport schedule is adjusted to administration and shift working hours).
Information regarding Base Salary
From 2300 to 2700 EUR (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience. Salary is reviewed at least once per year. Also, you will be entitled to the annual bonus, that depends on your results.
Please send your CV in English language.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.08
€ 3300 – 4130
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.21
€ 3300 – 3300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.02