- Apie įmonę
Acting as an interface between internal and external customers, and all respective Planning Logistics staff at plant. Responsible to ensure customer requirements are well understood and followed, and to communicate, and negotiate with customers regarding operational objectives and/or constraints. As a LOGISTICS SPECIALIST (SALES SCHEDULING) you will be:
- Processing complex external and internal customer orders through the whole process chain, as well as monitoring Kanban control loops to the customer, or controlling consignment movements;
- Supporting to ensure complex customer orders to be delivered to the customer on time. In case problems occure, clarifying root causes in cooperation with responsible persons as well communicating to customer appropriately about delivery dates, current supply situation, constraints, complaints, damages, or changes within drawing status;
- Contributing to achieve planned finished goods stock level for complex running projects, as well as complex ramp-ups, phase-outs, relocations, and ECNs. Supporting also long-term demand planning & capacity planning by informing proactively all internal planning positions relevant about customer requirement changes;
- Improving planning quality at plant by analyzing slow sellers and bottleneck devices and share information with local planning team for optimization measures. As well improving delivery service level constantly, by optimizing logistics costs;
- Defining, planning, coordinating and monitoring tasks within project teams by using defined methods and systems. And continuous monitoring of project success regarding time, budget and output quality and driving execution of defined actions;
- Negotiating general logistics conditions with suppliers, service providers and customers (e.g. JIT/JIS processes, turnaround periods, packaging) in agreement with responsible departments.
- University degree in industrial engineering in the field of logistics or mechanical engineering;
Few years of relevant experience in supply chain management, operational plant logistics and project management;
- Knowledge of the MM, WM, and PP SAP modules or similar ERP system would be advantage;
- Excellent command of written and spoken German;
- Good English skills would be an advantage;
- Purposeful and structured work approach, the ability to assert yourself well and a hands-on mentality, a highly committed and proactive attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Professional and personal development opportunities, career prospects in a rapidly growing international company;
- Professional and friendly team, great attention to internal communication;
- A modern, ergonomic work environment that meets the highest safety standards;
- Modernly equipped dining and relaxation areas, discount for fresh and healthy food in the company's canteen, 24/7 snacks station, fragrant coffee and tea;
- Extensive motivational package (German and English language courses, company events, sports activities, vaccinations, discounts offered by partners, etc.);
- Free public transport from Kaunas city to UAB HELLA Lithuania (transport schedule is adjusted to administration and shift working hours).
Information regarding Base Salary
- From 2000 to 2200 EUR (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience. Salary is reviewed at least once per year. Also, you will be entitled to the annual bonus, that depends on your results.
Please send your CV in English language.