- Apie įmonę
Logistics Specialist (Material Planning) is checking complex requirement notices regarding the quantities, dates and descriptions with the support of the system in clearly defined contexts. As well planning, controlling and monitoring complex deliveries of a comprehensive range of purchased parts according to requirements and schedule.
- Define and guarantee economical order quantities according to given planning rules. Check incoming order confirmations, clarify differences in agreement with internal posts and supplier as well trigger orders and deadline inquiries;
- Update logistics material master data, take into account defined targets (e.g. safety stock level) for purchased parts in agreement with internal posts. Check safety stock levels, batch sizes, lead times and correcting the stored data;
- Control and monitor component allocation for external production, considering the required quantity and time. Monitor delivery dates (deadline follow-up, guarantee), involve the internal posts responsible. In difficult deadline situations, initiate escalation if necessary;
- To be a central contact person for material planning processes and logistical supplier management in the plant. Prepare and carry out logistics-supplier meetings with regard to deadline and quantity problems, as well as involvement in respective supplier evaluations;
- Support the management of logistics projects from technical and organizational perspective incl. rollout and sustainable implementation of corporate standard processes;
- To do regular analyzes and, if necessary, corrections of scheduling relevant master data for the procurement of materials. Analyze potential for optimization in procurement processes and start the realization by taking into account the standard processes.
- University degree in industrial engineering in the field of logistics or mechanical engineering;
Few years of relevant experience in supply chain management, operational plant logistics and project management;
- Knowledge of the MM, WM, and PP SAP modules or similar ERP system would be advantage;
- Excellent command of written and spoken German;
- Good level of English language;
- Purposeful and structured work approach, the ability to assert yourself well and a hands-on mentality, a highly committed and proactive attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Professional and personal development opportunities, career prospects in a rapidly growing international company;
- Professional and friendly team, great attention to internal communication;
- A modern, ergonomic work environment that meets the highest safety standards;
- Modernly equipped dining and relaxation areas, discount for fresh and healthy food in the company's canteen, 24/7 snacks station, fragrant coffee and tea;
- Extensive motivational package (German and English language courses, company events, sports activities, vaccinations, discounts offered by partners, etc.);
- Free public transport from Kaunas city to UAB HELLA Lithuania (transport schedule is adjusted to administration and shift working hours).
Information regarding Base Salary
- From 2000 to 2200 EUR (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience. Salary is reviewed at least once per year. Also, you will be entitled to the annual bonus, that depends on your results.
Please send your CV in English language.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 500 – 3000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.15
€ 1200 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.21
€ 372.67 – 372.67
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.14