- Apie įmonę
At Benify, we help companies around the world become better employers. Our journey started in 2004 with three friends in Sweden. Today, Benify is a truly independent, flexible, and agile global technology company offering the market’s leading global benefits and total rewards platform with more than 1,500 clients and 2 million users around the world. With our award-winning SaaS platform, companies are able to create an exceptional benefits and rewards experience, while reducing benefits administration, radically improving the communication of their employee value proposition, and ensuring better data governance and management of benefits and rewards costs.
We know that success is not a one-person show. We´re on this journey together and succeed together. At Benify everyone aspires to do their best, work with high energy and a “can-do” attitude. We bring people together, not only to have our own fantastic workplace, but also to change workplaces around the globe for the better – and of course, have fun while doing it.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will:
• Be responsible for delivering on recruitments into our Vilnius-office. The focus will mainly be on attracting and recruiting junior to mid-senior positions within Professional Services, a part of our organizations that is expanding every day. But you will recruit positions within Product, Operations, Tech and Client Relations as well.
• Be responsible for the whole recruitment process from start to end which includes screening, search, telephone interviews, interviews, test assessments and reference/background checks.
• Execute on Benifys Employer Branding strategy with the rest of the TA Team. Your focus will be towards the Lithuanian candidate-market.
• Support colleagues of the TA Team and Head of Talend with sourcing for other markets, business areas and seniority levels when needed.
• Support other HR initiatives when needed and be our “HR-bridge” towards the Vilnius office in collaboration with HR Business Partners.
Who are you?
To be successful in this role, the most important part is that you have as much passion for finding the right talent as we have. Therefore, the personal competencies will be the most important but we´d like you to have:
• A Bachelor’s degree.
• 1 -2 years’ previous experience from working with recruitment, preferably as a recruitment consultant.
• Fluent in Lithuanian and English, both written and verbal. Additional language is merit, for example in German, Dutch, Swedish or Danish.
As a person, you love to build great relationships, both with candidates and internal stakeholders and you easily gain trust. Pushing recruitments forward and work towards ambitious goals is something that gets you highly motivated. You are creative in your way of finding talent and when you decide that you will do something, you never give up! This position requires high-stress management and the ability to independently prioritize between recruitment processes and work tasks.
Sound interesting? This is what we can offer you!
At Benify, you get the opportunity to work with our award-winning Global HR software-solution and work for an organization where everyone contributes to our success, helps each other out, and has fun while doing it. Benify has over 1,500 clients with more than 2 million users in 79 different countries with a 98% retention rate - and we have our talented employees to thank for that.
At Benify, we want everyone to find success and have the opportunity to evolve - we not only welcome our employees' ideas, we encourage them. As an employee here, your development within the organization is up to you. Your initiative, goals, and curiosity are key to your development and growth at Benify. We are a rapidly evolving business and want you to feel comfortable working in a changing environment.
Do you also want to be a part of a world-class Talent Acquisition Team in an international environment? Apply by sending in your CV or attach your LinkedIn profile and answer some short questions. We strive to apply an objective recruitment process as possible and work actively to avoid bias.
At Benify, we are committed to providing a safe and secure recruitment process. As a result of COVID-19, this year, we have further digitalized much of our recruitment processes. To ensure the safety and security of all candidates, we offer all candidates a digital recruitment process. We now provide all new hires with a digital introduction combined with on-site days at the office, where we, of course, follow recommendations.