- Apie įmonę
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
As a Maintenance Specialist at HELLA Lithuania you will:
- Provide timely technical support on troubleshooting with malfunction, provide technical advice to those responsible in the event of complaints and modifications to machines;
- Prepare maintenance and calibration schedules and coordinate measures to optimize maintenance, servicing and repair work (cycles, materials, expenditure), prepare the equipment preventative maintenance instructions;
- Document and evaluate activities carried out in the maintenance system (e.g. feedback, damage code, error description), where necessary derive measures for resource optimization; also be a Key User for ERP (SAP) maintenance module;
- Direct the work to be carried out for the reorganization, modification and maintenance of production line, possibly line optimization (cycle time, TA) in consultation with relevant department and supplier;
- Set up, maintain and control the spare part management, support other departments with the setup of new production equipment and technology;
- Coordinate and conduct TPM-Process implementation and Workshops.
- University engineering degree;
- More than 2 years of job-related experience;
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP experience would be an advantage);
- Moderation, communication and project management skills;
- Good English language is required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Professional and personal development opportunities, career prospects in a rapidly growing international company;
- Professional and friendly team, great attention to internal communication;
- A modern, ergonomic work environment that meets the highest safety standards;
- Modernly equipped dining and relaxation areas, discount for fresh and healthy food in the company's canteen, 24/7 snacks station, fragrant coffee and tea;
- Extensive motivational package (German and English language courses, company events, sports activities, vaccinations, discounts offered by partners, etc.);
- Free public transport from Kaunas city to UAB HELLA Lithuania (transport schedule is adjusted to administration and shift working hours).
Information regarding Base Salary
From 2200 to 2400 EUR (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience. Salary is reviewed at least once per year. Also, you will be entitled to the annual bonus, that depends on your results.
Please send your CV in English language.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number req705.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 2300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.03
€ 1100 – 1100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.06
€ 800 – 900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.09.29