- Apie įmonę
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom;
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies;
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies;
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping;
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses;
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control;
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Experience in maintaining inventory of tools, spares & consumables;
Issuing of tools, consumables & spare parts;
- Knowledge in raising Material requisition and follow up, knowledge on tool certifications & ensuring all tools are certified;
- Acceptable English language level to take the role;
- Previous work experience in the airlines environment would be an advantage.
- Professional challenges and career opportunities in a growing company;
- Flexible company culture where you can suggest and implement changes;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment;
- Great team of supportive colleagues.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Supply and contract manager Departamento direktorius (-ė) (teritorijų priežiūra)