- Apie įmonę
Do you want to be part of a professional finance team that is always looking for efficiencies and standardization within finance processing?
Do you have a strong accounting background, and would you like to be responsible for all accounting and compliance in Accounting Team at Outokumpu GBS Vilnius, with the opportunity to grow?
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What you would do:
• Be responsible for GL/AR/AP processing for appointed Outokumpu business units
• Perform period end closing activities, ensuring quality performance of accounting and reporting procedures according to IFRS and OAP
• Coordinate performance of team members, ensuring compliance with Group accounting policy standards, meeting announced timelines
• Perform day-to-day accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements, other related appointed tasks
• Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorized within agreed deadline
• Ensure that all internal finance related queries are dealt with efficiently, effectively and to the satisfaction of the relevant business units on a timely and accurate basis
• Understand general ledger process and financial statements
• Prepare month-end and year-end tasks on a timely and accurate basis
• Support other team members
• Participate in process development and FS development projects when requested (bring up new ideas)
• Recognize and communicate development opportunities in processes
Who are you?
• University degree in accounting / economics / finance
• Minimum 4-5 years of accounting experience
• Knowledge of IFRS accounting / reporting
• Business proficient English
• Other languages such as Swedish, German or Italian would be considered as an asset
• Privilege to work for an industry leader
• Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements
• Modern offices in Quadrum business centre
• People orientated company culture, positive and smart colleagues who will inspire you to join various company events, volunteering activities, etc.
• Flexibility that enables work-life balance
• Remote work opportunities
• One of the best private Health insurance in Lithuania, 3rd pillar pension fund and much more
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please submit your application in English by 06-08-2021 via our website. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1900 EUR – 2400 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
For more information please contact Eglė Katinaitė-Griškevičienė:
phone: +370 683 90123
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2050 – 2950
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.16
€ 2400 – 3500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.17
€ 1550 – 2350
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.05