- Apie įmonę
Would you like to work in an international team providing financial services?
If yes, then this is a role for you! OUTOKUMPU colleagues in Lithuania currently, are looking for an General Ledger Accountant to join Global Business Services Centre in Vilnius. Position is temporary for maternity cover, however the organization as OUTOKUMPU always has upcoming new opportunities.
You will be responsible for handling the day-to-day accounting responsibilities and developing a financial model to support the wider business in achieving strategic company objectives. It is an exciting role with great responsibility.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting / economics / finance
- Experience in relevant field or work and understanding of financial reporting and basic finance processes
- Good English language skills
- Flexible and quick learner
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Working with SAP are considered as an asset
- Perform clerical day-to-day accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements
- Process tasks based on different ERP model process flows
- Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorized within agreed deadlines (both for AR and AP)
- Ensure that all internal finance related queries are handled effectively, efficiently and this results in having a positive impact to business
- Identify problem areas and bringing them to possible solutions
- Understand main accounting principles, process and work on improvements
- Month End closing activities and other accounting tasks
- Documentation handling and archiving
- Privilege to work for an industry leader
- Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements
- Modern offices in Quadrum business centre
- People orientated company culture, positive and smart colleagues who will inspire you to join various company events, volunteering activities, etc.
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Remote work opportunities
- Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund and more great benefits
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please submit your application in English by 06-08-2021 via our website. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1600 EUR – 1900 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Due to COVID-19 situation all the interviews will take place online.
For more information please contact Eglė Katinaitė-Griškevičienė
phone: +370 683 90123.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2050 – 2950
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.16
€ 2400 – 3500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.17
€ 1550 – 2350
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.05