- Apie įmonę
About the job
We are looking for experienced Software Engineer that wants to be part of our cross functional virtual team. You will be a part of an agile team in Vilnius and involved in the development process in one of our most important areas within Swedbank. As software engineer you will work with both application development and maintenance. Java is used for many of our integrations. This is one of Swedbank’s most prioritized areas which will strengthen the digital ability for bank.
What is needed in this role:
- passion for back-end development and experience in Java (>3 years);
- be a proactive team player who enjoys sharing knowledge with colleagues;
- open mind-set and willing to working in an Agile environment (Jira & Confluence);
- engagement and eagerness to make things happen;
- good communications skills and fluent English;
- degree in computer science or similar;
- possibility to travel;
- passion about digitalization.
- Daily in use: REST, Java 11, EJB, WAS, Spring, Gradle, Junit/Mockito, RTC, GIT / Bitbucket, Jenkins;
- Rarely in use: SOAP;
- Good if you know: DDD, Restful, Micro Services.
- Good if you know: Angular, AngularJS, JSP/JSF,Spring Web Flow.
- Daily in use: JUnit, Mockito;
- Good if you know: Selenium, TestNG.
"Join our team and ...
take on challenges with a great deal of energy, passion and innovation. As our new Software Engineer you will be an important member of the team. We strive to achieve a good work/life balance and we are always open to new ideas and thoughts helping us improving as a team.
How does recruitment process look like?
There will be 2 steps. In the 1st meeting you‘ll meet one of our recruiters and Rytis as this team’s manager. This interview will be based more on your CV, personality and motivation. For the second step – technical interview – we‘ll invite you to complete an exercise (write a code) and then share your insights with our developers.
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
After that, hopefully both sides are happy with what they've heard and we'll invite you to join our team!
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
We look forward to receiving your application by 15.08.2021.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3250-4850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.