- Apie įmonę
Performs Procure-to-Pay process activity level work related to e.g. outgoing payments and AP invoices according to agreed processes and templates in the finance domain. Closely cooperates and supports AP Clerks in day-to-day activities processing.
- Reviews and processes outgoing payments;
- Manages invoice workflow management;
- Performs AP accounting agreed processes and templates;
- Performs AP period end;
- Responds to inquiries related to payments (from internal customers) or AP postings;
- Maintains master data in the process domain (in scope of Finance);
- Performs trouble shooting and problem solving;
- Closely cooperates with AP Clerks on everyday basis and provides guidance / support when needed;
- Collaborates with relevant counterparts (e.g. Procurement) to ensure end-to-end process alignment.
- 2-5 years of university studies within accounting or similar;
- Relevant work experience within accounting, preferably including experience working with AP accounting;
- Good knowledge of AP & payments concepts and procedures;
- Knowledge of accounting practices;
- Proficient Excel skills and experience with SAP and Power BI is a plus;
- Analytical mindset;
- Ability to perform against tight timelines;
- Problem identification and problem solving skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written communication;
- Working proficiency in another European language (Nordic languages, German, French, Spanish, Italian etc.) considered as an asset;
- Based in Vilnius or willing to relocate.
- Diverse team;
- Development and career progression;
- Continuous improvement culture;
- Team building events;
- Health insurance from day one;
- Eco-friendly office with game room, fruits, tea and coffee.