- Apie įmonę
As an AML Monitoring officer, you will join the team of 35+ people. You will work in an international and friendly environment in close cooperation with other teams in Riga, Sweden and other countries. Your main responsibilities will include monitoring and investigation of suspicious transactions and performance of other AML controls for SEB Group.
- Experience or knowledge in AML area;
- At least 1 year working experience in the related areas (banking, finance, risk management etc.);
- Higher education;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Self-driven, team-oriented and service minded personality;
- Large integrity as you will need to work with the information of a sensitive and highly confidential nature;
- Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law.