- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about automatization and digitalization?
With us, you have the opportunity to:
- Develop and execute automated offers in IBM Campaign
- Analyze data requirements and solve offer development related questions
- Manage your offers portfolio performance and ensure needed improvements
- Develop knowledge about customer data availability and structure in GDW
- Get competence about products and processes
- Get knowledge regarding customer data processing according to GDPR requirements
What you need in this role:
- University degree, finished or in progress, preferably in IT, Econometrics, Mathematics, or Statistics;
- Interest in data aggregation (SQL) and basic level programming;
- Previous experience in working with databases and very good analytical skills, as well as structured thinking and ability to handle unclear issues, self-motivation and proactivity;
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills, ability to communicate easily in English, both writing and in speech;
- Ability to work across borders remotely and travel (when not restricted).
"Join our team and ...
be a part of a dynamic team with broad diversity that takes on challenges with a great passion. In our team we have an open and positive atmosphere. I give freedom to my team colleagues to execute and find their own approaches and directions to reach agreed goals, of course that comes with great responsibility and trust. I appreciate pro-activeness and structured way of working, which leads to satisfied colleagues inside and outside Development team."
We look forward to receiving your application by 20.08.2021.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1250-1850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate against anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.