- Apie įmonę
Would you like to be part of a professional finance team that is always looking for efficiencies and standardization within finance processing?
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join Service Center Transactions team in Outokumpu Vilnius office.
• Perform clerical day-to-day accounting procedures according to the process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements;
• Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorized within agreed deadlines;
• Ensure that all internal finance related queries are handled effectively, efficiently and this results in having a positive impact to business;
• Understand main accounting principles, process and work on improvements;
• Receive tasks from colleagues and report on progress.
• Legal right to work and live in Lithuania;
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting / economics / finance;
• Good communication and collaboration skills;
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn and improve;
• Eagerness to work independently and with a team;
• English language – full professional proficiency;
• German, Italian, Swedish languages – not mandatory but would be considered as an advantage.
What we offer:
• Privilege to work for an industry leader
• Possibility to grow on a personal and professional level
• Modern offices in Quadrum business centre
• Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements
• People orientated company culture, positive and smart colleagues
• Flexibility that enables work-life balance
• Remote work opportunities
• One of the best private health insurances in Lithuania, 3rd pillar pension fund and much more
If you can see yourself in this role, please submit your application in English by 12-08-2021. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Outokumpu office is located in Vilnius but we offer the possibility to work remotely from other locations in Lithuania.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1200 EUR – 1400 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
For more information please contact Eglė Katinaitė-Griškevičienė
phone: +370 683 90123