- Apie įmonę
At Bankera we understand that compliance, including but not limited to anti-money laundering, data protection and business conduct, is not a field to take unnecessary risks. It can be said that the easiest way to be compliant is not to do any business at all, but this is not our way. So as a Head of Compliance you will work with us to solve one of the biggest challenges faced by financial companies: how to stay compliant and competitive at the same time.
What to expect:
- Never walking alone as you will be a part of our legal team already consisting of more than 5 professionals
- Working directly with legal departments of international leaders such as Visa and Mastercard as representative of a principal member
- Participation in licensing projects around different jurisdictions including Lithuania, Estonia, Malta, United Kingdom and North America
- Inhouse IT team, which allows us to build a product around compliance, not compliance around legacy systems
- Cutting edge technology to conduct KYC (know-your-client), KYB (know-your-business) and KYT (know-your-transaction) due dilligence
You should find it interesting to:
- Have 360 degrees view of regulations impacting business
- Understand new technologies and innovative products in-depth
- See alternative ways to preconceptions on how legal requirements can be fulfilled
- Obtain licenses in top jurisdictions and build regulated entities from scratch
- Work together with business and IT teams to put compliance in practice
- Leading legal audits (anti-money laundering, operational risk management and others) and communication with external auditors
- Communicating with regulators in different jurisdictions
- Automate various compliance processes
- University degree (preferably in Law)
- Superb understanding of Lithuanian and European financial sector regulation
- At least 3 years of experience in legal or compliance position (preferably in banking or finance)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Fluency in French is a plus
- Understanding of payment services and cryptocurrencies and virtual assets is a plus (if not, you will have plenty of colleagues willing to share their knowledge and insights with you)
Perks of working at Bankera
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern offices with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team
- Progressive vacation policy
- Employee referral program
- Free Bankera services and card
Salary for this position ranges from 2500 to 9000 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on your experience, competence, and motivation.
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above we would be delighted to receive your application. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
By applying for this job position you confirm you have read and understood the Candidate Policy Notice (https://careers.bankera.com/en/candidate-policy/).
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 15 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest.
Check out more about us on https://bankera.com