- Apie įmonę
The National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI) is a International Non Governmental Organization working to strengthen democracy worldwide. NDI’s Vilnius office is currently seeking a Senior Program Assistant or Program Officer to coordinate Monitoring and Evaluation of our programs. This person will play a key role in developing the office’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning systems, and utilize data collection tools to monitor the progress of NDI’s programs. In addition, this person will assist with program activities related to data management.
Monitoring & Evaluation responsibilities:
● Develop and manage the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system to track progress against goals for a range of democracy-building programs implemented by the Vilnius office;
● Ensure that the M&E system meets donor requirements and NDI’s internal needs;
● Develop user-friendly systems for data collection, management, presentation, analysis, and reporting;
● Integrate data collection/tracking into regular program operations;
● Help teams to gather, collate, and analyze monitoring data, as well as report on findings from monitoring activities;
● Provide targeted, one-on-one capacity building to staff and partners as needed.
Other Program responsibilities:
● Support NDI programs and processes with data management;
● Assist with training and coordination related to data management;
● Other tasks as assigned.
Skills and qualifications:
● Two (2) or more years’ experience with an international development NGO;
● Experience with results-oriented program design, monitoring implementation and evaluating program impact;
● Experience with designing and employing evaluation tools and methods such as questionnaires, interviews, focus groups, and others;
● High level of oral and written communication skills;
● Excellent computer and data skills;
● Professional experience of working with CRM/database systems is an advantage;
● Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of international affairs, politics and civil society in the region;
● Meticulous attention to detail and problem solving ability;
● Highly motivated and flexible;
● Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Russian;
● Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience.
Interested applicants should submit CVs and motivation letters in English . Please indicate the position (SPA/PO M&E) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
NDI will not sponsor residency or work permits for this position, therefore only applicants with
the legal right to live and work in Lithuania will be considered.
The deadline for the submission of applications is August 19, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.