- Apie įmonę
IT Recruiter is the person that helps us gather the curious minds that make up our Technology department (Software Developers, QAs, Cyber Security Specialists, DevOpses and TechOpses). By joining our team, you will become a part of a culture that initiates innovation by encouraging curiosity and independent thinking. Bankera is a financial service provider that aims to facilitate the way individuals and businesses manage their finances. As an IT Recruiter, you will contribute to finding IT candidates who are most qualified to meet the organization's needs.
You should find it interesting to
- Source and attract top talents using a variety of search methods to fill our technical positions
- Recruit applicants, review resumes, conduct interviews, and perform background checks
- Be the main point of contact for candidates throughout the entire interview process, ensuring timely communication and feedback
- Manage long relationships with candidates who are passive
- Attend job fairs, college campuses, meetups, etc.
- Ensure highest standards of the organization’s image internally and externally (during job interviews, advertisements, career fairs)
- Proven work experience as an IT Recruiter
- Ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Excellent skills in sourcing and attracting passive candidates
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Self-confidence and self-starter
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern offices with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team
- Progressive vacation policy
- Employee referral program
- Free Bankera services and card
Salary for this position ranges from 1200 to 2000 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on your experience, competence, and motivation.
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above we would be delighted to receive your application. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
By applying for this job position you confirm you have read and understood the Candidate Policy Notice (https://careers.bankera.com/en/candidate-policy/).
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 15 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest.
Check out more about us on https://bankera.com