- Apie įmonę
Aim of the role:
Eternia Solar LT is looking for an ambitious B2B Project Management Team Lead to manage PV project management team. The aim of the role is to ensure the implementation of projects according to the scope, deadlines, company goals, budget in accordance with the contracts, project management process and good practice, to control project management risks.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Leading the full cycle project management of renewable energy projects;
• Manage and control project timelines, finances and secure that deadlines getting match;
• Prepare and/or coordinate as-built-documentation;
• Maintain communication, cooperate with engineers, procurement team, suppliers and subcontractors;
• Managing technical analysis and reports for potential renewable PV projects,
• Controlling timelines and milestones on the development of projects and providing reports to the Management;
• Predict project discrepancies and identify risks;
• Prepare project implementation reports;
• To ensure that the implementation of projects complies with EU and local law.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in managing Solar energy projects and project teams;
• Hands on experience in grid applications, environmental permitting, administrative authorizations, etc.;
• Goal-oriented in terms of setting and respecting timelines and deliverables;
• Understanding of environmental constraints, legal/technical documentation review and negotiations;
• Personal & Soft Skills: Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the dynamic speed of PV industry;
• Excellent in English.
• Get a unique experience in photovoltaic construction field;
• Workflow in a young but experienced team, which leads solar energy development in Poland and the Baltics;
• Opportunities for professional growth and improvement by learning from others and attending professional training programs;
• Future career path based on culture of global growth and development within the Company;
• Flexible work schedule and a possibility to work remotely;
• Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
• Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that;
• Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback;
• Team buildings and various other events;
• Free healthy snacks, great coffee, positive minded people around you;
• Modern, open-space office located in uptown Vilnius, Lithuania;
• Many other benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee.
Salary ranges for this position are from 3300 – 5000 Eur brutto (i.e. before taxes). We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.