- Apie įmonę
Your work will be challenging and stimulating with missions widely spread across companies and industries. If you want to have a diverse and independent work that requires dedication and initiative this is the right position for you. As a trusted Strategy and Transactions Analyst you advise our clients into success.
As part of our market-leading team, you will help companies and investors facing financial challenges and threats across the whole economic cycle. As a member of Strategy and Transactions team, you'll participate in due diligence, valuation and business modelling, M&A advisory engagements related to transactions involving private equity/ financial investor groups as well as strategic corporate companies. You'll help EY's clients to plan mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, restructuring, debt and equity sourcing.
Your key responsibilities
- Perform industry and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information
- Perform due diligence and valuation tasks under supervision
- Collect and summarize data through contacts with company's operational management and accountants
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Develop an understanding of the EY's technical methods as well as basic required principles and standards
- Build strong working relationships with client personnel and members of the EY team, other EY services
Skills and attributes for success
Analytical mindset, critical thinking and time-management skills would be great assets and help you to succeed. Also, you should be able to work well within a team, be effective with written and verbal communication.
To qualify for the role you must have
- University degree or be a last year student in Economics / Finance & Accounting or related area
- Understanding of business processes and Lithuanian/ European general business environment
- Knowledge of corporate finance, business valuation principles
- Good MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- Analytical skills
- Fluent/ high level spoken and written Lithuanian and English
Ideally, you’ll also have
Russian language would be an advantage
What we offer
As a consultant in EY you get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange.
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Opportunity to work in international and collaborative environment
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Monthly salary range for this position is from 1400 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.