- Apie įmonę
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
As a receptionist, you’ll develop your skills by providing support services to the largest Big4 professional services organization in Lithuania.
Reporting to the Admin lead, you will be an integral part of our team with the key tasks and responsibilities making up your day to day. Your experience in business communication will help you to ensure a smooth corporate client serving, correspondence and other information flow. You’ll have a colleague in the team and our friendly, collaborative environment. Your motivation, flexibility, and willingness to help will be the key factors for your success.
- What we look for
- Focus on clients, motivation, flexibility, willingness to help.
- 1-2 years of experience in related area.
- Proper mix of strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as orientation to details and organizational skills.
- Ability to work full time.
- Excellent spoken and written Lithuanian and English (Russian would be an advantage).
What’s in it for you
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- International environment and opportunities to develop new skills.
- Annual trainings and other development activities.
- Variety in the job: from admin tasks (servicing meeting rooms, assistance in office administration jobs) to communication with all EY Lithuania employees and guests (reception of visitors, arranging business trips) and many other activities.
What you can expect
- All candidates can expect to perform an online test and a pre-recorded video interview.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Due to COVID-19 situation all the interviews will take place online.