- Apie įmonę
Digital.ai brings together the best and brightest minds from around the world to drive outcomes and revolutionize the software industry. By transforming the way enterprises create, measure, deliver, secure, and continuously improve digital products, we are able to achieve our mission of creating a digital world we can trust.
The leaders in Value Stream Management, software delivery, and application security - CollabNet VersionOne, XebiaLabs, Numerify, Experitest and Arxan - are now Digital.ai, bringing game-changing innovation to Global 5000 enterprises. Digital.ai turns outputs into outcomes, enabling enterprises to deliver digital experiences customers can trust. With unrivaled transparency, intelligence, and security, businesses can create value, fuel growth, and drive transformation like never before.
What You Will Be Doing
Successful candidates will have opportunity to work with many different software architectures. You will work with current and future advanced compilers and operating systems from Apple, Google and Open Source, at a deep and challenging level that will enhance your software skills and knowledge. As part of the Digital.ai engineering team, you will execute your development activities using Scrum, a modern team-based rapid and agile methodology.
What We Are Looking For
• Familiarity with Android development and the App lifecycle (advantage)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to work with remote staff and willingness to use team collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc.
• Scripting and automation experience (Python, PowerShell, Bash)
• Excellent teamwork skills and willingness to collaborate
• Experience in software reverse engineering (or cracking)
• Developing and debugging Android applications in Java and native code, including Android library projects, APK expansion files
• Scripting with Python
• Coding with C/C++
• Java/Dalvik bytecode, Class/Dex file layout and JVM/Dalvik internals
• Software cracking processes and/or software cracking tools such as IDA Pro, JAD and others
• Linux, Android run-time model
• Using Magisk, Xposed, Frida to bypass application limitations
• Opportunity to work in an international company
• Informal work environment
• Competitive salary and potential for performance-based bonuses
• Unifying events and team buildings
• Team meals and snacks in the office
• Private health insurance
Digital.ai is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We maintain compliance with federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, identity, gender expression, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental ability, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, protected military or veteran status, and all other protected classifications. We welcome everyone and believe that diversity is the foundation of innovation.