- Apie įmonę
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Intrum GBS is working on transforming and developing back office processes for all Intrum countries and will proceed with these tasks in GBS Operations Center. Join our company, share and develop your knowledge and be a member of dedicated, enthusiastic team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in day-to-day operations handling
- Manage performance of the team (KPI tracking, 121, feedback, training)
- Identify, assess and prioritize risks
- Collaborate with stakeholders and provide quality and timely services
- Drive and facilitate team meetings
- Prepare reports, statistics
- Analyze and initiate systems and processes improvements
- Proven supervisory experience
- Good knowledge of English
- Ability to solve complex problem
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Shared Service Center environment and Accounting knowledge would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sport activities etc.
1700-2500 gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩