- Apie įmonę
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Center of Excellence is a part of Intrum GBS and takes the key role in supporting other teams & Intrum Group on the journey of change and improvement. Part of our daily responsibilities are working with project management, process improvements, automation, transitions, new initiatives and transformation program to create value for employees, our clients, organization and society at large. Join and grow with us in international company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will be part of a support team working in IT Support unit under Center of Excellence, located in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Take ownership of Intrum GBS IT Support Service Desk on hardware handling matters
- Prepare and provide necessary equipment to Intrum's employees as well as keep Intrum's IT inventory organized and accounted for
- You will engage and work with employees and external services providers to ensure smooth operations, escalations and problem resolutions both on hardware and software side
- You will be engaged in cross-functional projects related to Continuous improvements of the business and automation
- Technical education in information technologies area, hardware maintenance or proven track record of ability to perform the work
- Ability to prioritize work, understanding of basics of process organization and problem solving skills
- Fluent English and Lithuanian language skills in written and oral communication
- Integrity and ability to work in team, cooperate with others
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sport activities etc.
1100 -1700 Eur gross/ month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1400 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.05
€ 1067 – 1604
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.09
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.14