- Apie įmonę
Strategic Staffing Solutions International’s client, 28Stone, is a digital solutions company delivering transformative software to the financial services industry since 2012.
Our client is the leading cryptocurrency trading firm in the market today. They are a true principal at-risk market maker to exchanges and OTC clients.
The mission is to bring transparency and efficiency to this new asset class. Bridging the gap between traditional financial and cryptocurrency markets, they are relied upon by brokerages, exchanges, banks, and fund managers to provide 24/7 liquidity. Headquartered in London, with offices in Jersey City and Tokyo, their fast-growing team has deep expertise in traditional financial and crypto markets.
Who you are:
• At least 3 years of Java experience, JDK 8+
• Good understanding of common design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
• Thorough knowledge of Java frameworks -
o Spring Core (Java & XML configuration, Dependency Injection)
o Spring Boot
o Spring MVC, REST
• Build tools - Maven / Gradle
• Java web servers - Tomcat / Jetty
• Jenkins, a basic understanding of the CI process.
• Version control - GIT (preferred) / SVN.
• Good written and spoken English communication skills.
• Ability to work both in a team and independently.
If you are interested in dynamic projects, collaborating with the team, and generate solutions, this is a great opportunity.
What you will do:
• Develop new exchange connectivity: market data / feed handlers, trading gateways, and drop copy / risk management integrations with crypto exchanges
• Digest exchange API documentation and mapping to internal normalization layers for messaging and order state management
• Additional feature development and maintenance of existing connectivity components
• Following full software cycle: analyzing, implementing, testing, releasing, and supporting
• Working alongside traders and quants and with access to fellow expert Java developers
Your Impact Zone:
• Development and support of existing and new internal system integration solutions.
• Decision making on solution architecture.
• Implementation of unit and integration tests.
• Investigation of production incidents.