- Apie įmonę
The Junior Accountant for General Accounting ensures timely, accurate and compliant service delivery for all General Accounting transactions assigned to his role.
- Support the day to day General Accounting operations for the following process areas:
- Perform manual General Ledger postings as defined within the activity split.
- Perform monitoring and clearing of accounts according to defined work procedures
- Perform closing activities
- Contribute to reporting activities
- Support Audit and Control
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across McKesson Europe of agreed policies and procedures.
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for General Accounting related processes.
- Achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Assist the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the
- General Accounting transaction processing
- Bachelor's degree in Finance area or equivalent experience, preferable in accounting or business
- 0-1 year of experience in the area of Accounting
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)