- Apie įmonę
EY advises clients to understand, architect, select and implement bleeding edge solutions required to efficiently run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas span Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to develop your skillset to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients’ team and we’ll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business and technical perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive in this ever-changing industry.
Microsoft Power Platform Consultants participate in low code / no code solution implementations, including all project phases such as discovery, definition, build, test and deploy. You will be a part of our sales and delivery teams, helping our team to find new opportunities and delivering the work we were awarded. Being a part of the delivery team, you will supervise and coach younger colleagues to ensure the solutions built for our clients meet their needs to help drive their success.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will focus on the evaluation, design, customization and optimization of Power Platform-based solutions. You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and deliver solutions that will bring our client’s digital vision and strategy to life.
You'll work with the client to define their requirements and then you'll design and participate in the system architecture process. Once that's complete, you'll implement most of their customizations yourself using the Microsoft’s web-based customization tools. You won't need to program any custom code or configure the client's network, you will have a team to support those needs if they arise, but you will need to understand how those related technologies work.
Skills and attributes for success
- Participate in discovery meetings with clients and prospects to understand and document their business requirements
- Propose and design solutions using the extensive Power Platform capabilities to solve the identified business requirements
- Customize Microsoft Power Platform based applications
- Work with developers to define and create specifications for any custom code or data migration requirements
- Train end-users
- Supervise and coach younger colleagues and effectively delegate work to them
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS, Mathematics or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in system design or information systems
- Minimum of one-year experience (or 2+ projects) implementing Microsoft Power Platform based technologies and have hands on experience with configuration and customizations
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication, younger colleagues couching, delegation and client development skills
- Microsoft certifications a plus, but not required
What we look for
We’re interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Newest technology and governance practices
Salary: from 2300 to 3400 eur.
Due to COVID-19 situation all the interviews will take place online.