- Apie įmonę
ABOUT REIZ TECH
More than 200 REIZ TECH professionals develop individual software solutions by using different technologies in various industries around the world. This requires highly qualified specialists and extensive technological experience. We believe that the power of cooperation and the infinite potential of the individual is the key to success.
CLIENT AND PROJECT
ABOUT THE ROLE
Currently we are looking for a Business Analyst/ Scrum Master Intern who is willing to support the team as a growing proxy PO.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
It's an Icelandic adventure and activity company with an emphasis on ecotourism and environmentally friendly trips throughout Iceland.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project is a tour booking system, which also contains accounting, billing, trip sets administration and self-service systems. The system requires various tasks from maintenance and small fixes to new features and modules creation as well as integration with internal or external systems.
- Collect and document business requirements.
- Write down requirements according to the User Story template.
- Elaborating requirements and Acceptance Criteria.
- Keep the Product Backlog prioritized and structured.
- Analyzing requirements, creating alternative solutions and aligning with Developers / Quality Assurance.
- Provide inputs for implementation of technology for business solutions.
- Understand business and user requests. Translate those needs into functional and technical solutions, supported by thorough and well documented proposals.
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve through well-defined and clear business processes.
- Ensure that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Scrum Team as well as possible.
- Facilitate Scrum events as requested or needed.
- Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Cause change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team.
- Have a positive working relationship with the team by helping them identify and remove impediments.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology.
- Good time management, able to work independently and resourceful to meet objectives and timelines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills to liaise with clients and work with other team members.
- Comfortable with working with a high degree of uncertainty.
- Resourceful and a good problem-solver. Able to think critically and logically.
- Able to prioritize tasks based on urgency.
- Strong analytical skills with systematic and structured approach to business needs.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Leadership skills.
- English skills (B2 and higher level) both written and verbal.
- Opportunity to grow on a horizontal career path.
- Internal trainings, workshops, certification.
- Knowledge sharing sessions, team-buildings, learning lunches.
- Mentorship program.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- Kart racing activities, yoga classes.
- We will only contact selected candidates.
- Work from anywhere.
- Full time or contract.