- Apie įmonę
More than 200 REIZ TECH professionals develop individual software solutions by using different technologies in various industries around the world. This requires highly qualified specialists and extensive technological experience. We believe that the power of cooperation and the infinite potential of the individual is the key to success.
CLIENT AND PROJECT
ABOUT THE ROLE
Currently we are looking for a Support Administrator Intern to join the team.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
It's an Icelandic adventure and activity company with an emphasis on ecotourism and environmentally friendly trips throughout Iceland.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project is a tour booking system, which also contains accounting, billing, trip sets administration and self-service systems. The system requires various tasks from maintenance and small fixes to new features and modules creation as well as integration with internal or external systems.
- Develop new document/file management structure by using One Drive / Google Drive.
- Maintain users in the scope of the project, include them in Azure Active Directory, maintain and update roles accordingly, grant access, disable obsolete users.
- Introduce new employees to the structure of the organization, maintain and look after the hardware, security and workflow in the company.
- Monitor current and future applications or implementations, their performances, keep track of down time, report accordingly.
- Constant references to third party products, user and products management all in general - a document/file management system is required to keep track of projects, implementations, users, future plans, road maps etc. in preferably an easy to use and access system, such as Google drive / Microsoft one drive.
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory.
- English skills (B2 and higher level) both written and verbal.
- Understanding about cyber security risks, how to manage and control them.
- Hardware knowledge: best/worst for appropriate office work.
- Knowledge about systems performance and stability checks, understanding of the problems and possible solutions.
- Opportunity to grow on a horizontal career path.
- Internal trainings, workshops, certification.
- Knowledge sharing sessions, team-buildings, learning lunches.
- Mentorship program.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- Kart racing activities, yoga classes.
- We will only contact selected candidates.
- Work from anywhere.
- Full time or contract.