- Apie įmonę
Business Improvement Analyst
Avia Solutions Group subsidary Aviator is searching for people in Vilnius! Aviator is the Nordic one-stop shop for aviation services. The company is well recognised for its exceptional service guarantee, offering passenger and baggage handling, full freight handling, station services, de-icing of aircraft, lounges, and the NORDIC DINO Aircraft Washing Robot. Aviator is searching for Business Improvement Analyst with a strong and self-confident personality, able to work with others well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, moreover - with demonstrated high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Gather and analyze data in connection to the business service delivery, contract terms, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions and make conclusions and recommendations on how to improve the business.
- Quantify recommendations into concrete business cases, defining business requirements, and reporting them back to top management.
- Emphasis on creating detailed business analysis, planning, and monitoring.
- Leading due diligence for new business as well as preparing and arranging documentation for the Executive Committee decisions.
- Support change management by presenting, documenting, and drive to get traction in projects or other change initiatives.
- Support innovation by monitoring the market environment and recommend innovation initiatives.
- Support the Business improvement director with the strategy process.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar;
- 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar position or in international auditing, accounting or controlling;
- Strong in strategic thinking and analysis.
- Excellent at quickly understanding a business or a business problem and structure it.
- Experience of working in structured projects according to a set project model.
- Genuine interest of supporting change management efforts.
- Excellent in creating clear presentations of complex issues.
- Fluent in English and a clear benefit if knowledge of a Nordic language.
- Good social competence to be able to create contacts and find champions in the organization.
- Possibility to travel
- Attractive salary and compensation package;
- Wide opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business environment.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
- Brand new modern office with free gym, pool and tennis tables, and chill spaces.
- A buffet that serves a wide variety of food at friendly prices.
- Children's room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.17
€ 1950 – 2900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.15
€ 1900 – 2400
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.12