- Apie įmonę
He/She will need to have at least 5 years of experience working on or doing testing on Data Integration Projects or testing Data Integration tools (ELT-tools, Automation Tools, Data Pipelines). The background in the Data integration space can be based on Big Data Technology the traditional relational world or the cloud based relational database engines. VaultSpeed, is looking for a team player that can work independently from home and later on part time in a de-central offices. We offer a good remuneration, great benefits, openness, working on responsibility basis and timely local and global team events to keep you motivated.
- 5 years of experience in Data testing field – preferably in automation testing, but the candidates with manual testing experience would be considered too;
- Experience in Data integration projects is a must;
- Bachelor‘s degree or higher, degree in IT field would be a plus;
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken;
- Experience with ETL and DWH would be an advantage;
- Experience with Data Vault would be an advantage;
- Experience with Big Data would be an advantage;
- Good communication skills, being a team player, active and collaborating personality.
- Opportunity to work with the newest technologies and being able to be a part of a global team;
- Fully remote work possibility;
- Flexible working hours;
- Team buildings, company events and meetings;
- Learning and self – development opportunities;
- Friendly and communicative colleagues and managers.