- Apie įmonę
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have two service lines: Credit Management Services and Portfolio Investment. The role, Data Scientist, is part of Group Finance, a global function supporting all markets and both service lines.
Group Finance Analytics is a dedicated team within Group Finance, whose purpose it is to drive performance improvements through analytics, with a focus on business value insight and realization across all of our 24 markets. In your role you will be a central part of the team, developing, implementing and communicating scalable descriptive, predictive and prescriptive models across the extended Finance agenda.
The Intrum Group is currently undergoing a large, group-wide Transformation, where increased business value realization through Data and Analytics is at the forefront of what we want to achieve. For the right candidate, this will be a challenging and rewarding journey, with lots of room to grow.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Data preparation, processing and cleansing
- Proactively explore data, with the purpose to identify new/additional pockets of value-creating insight
- Support in transforming the data into business insights and present them to key decision makers
- Enhance and develop models, e.g. through Machine Learning
- MSc/PhD in Statistics / Economics / Computer Science or related area
- R or Python proficiency (data crunching / modelling / visualization / markdown / shiny)
- 1 - 2 years' practical experience from modelling, statistical analysis, machine learning or similar
- skilled in applying statistical concepts within a business context
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken, other European languages is a plus
- Experience in working with both customer, operational and financial data is a plus
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sport activities etc.
1600-2000 Eur gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩