- Apie įmonę
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Intrum GBS is working on transforming and developing back office processes for all Intrum countries and will proceed with these tasks in GBS Operations Center. As a Business Partner you will be responsible for being a primary counterpart for several Countries, reporting and reviewing operational activities, managing Country requirements within a Project in order to on-board more Clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Follow up on the agreed Operational activities
- Prepare and present operations related reports
- Make sure that tickets for Country identified gaps are raised and followed
- Drive regular performance meetings with Country and Project representatives
- Be a trusted partner between the Country and Project Implementing organization
- Define Country priorities in collaboration with Country representative
- Successful track record in Customer Service or Stakeholder management
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a changing environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong verbal/written communication and facilitation skills
- Very good English language (oral and written)
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sport activities etc.
From 1700 Eur gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3100 – 4100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.14
€ 1500 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.03
€ 2850 – 3350
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.21